That's why I laughed! because we had just hadthe pet peeve discussion of sniper VS sniper rifle about five pages back. remember now? anywho, not a prblem we all get the joke now
(we all still love you armandhammer)
Euh, I forgot exactly what it is I was going to say. Oh yeah! Paintball: stealth sure, but NEVER as stealth as a GOOD A.E.G. Compressed gas or not. Yes, we know we don't all dress up like 'fairies???' wait, fairies wear indoor paintball gear??
As for 'fuck sessions', seems enjoyable (if there anything like the real ones
) but, what of PITAness? I mean obviously people will always label sniers as PITA if that's all they think they're good for there has to be more positive aspects of being a sniper, lets explore them shall we?
N.B the list has no order of priority
1. Snipers get laid more often ('fuck sessions'...right). Alright so, they get to mess with peoples' heads
Skull fucking, yes. Great fun, especially when one guy can tie up a half dozen guys in one base for a good hour (30mins longer than you were in the area, then heard teammates were under fire on the other side of the field, so you fucked off............. only to hear at the end of the game, from the field owner no less, that the guys in the base were stuck there for a solid hour after you left)
2.Sniper gets a rifle that has, as a general rule, more FPS than a regular A.E.G
True, but fps doesn't equal range. Heavier BBs plus hop up adjustment equals range (when I had my M24 at 340fps, I'd get .30g BBs out to 300ft, enough to touch someone, not hard, but still).
3. Snipers get to fiddle around wih their rifles and adjust the internal adjustments more than any other role (according to CDN_Stalker, who is a reliable source, IMO)
If the sniper is hardcore, yes, they will learn all they can about their rifle, the way it shoots, the way BBs react between 80ft and 300ft in varios conditions, ranges, angles to wind, etc.
4.Snipers get to hide in trees?
(alright so maybe that one's not so great)
4a. Sniper also encompasses the role of 'Observer' in order to relate crucial information to team mates unable to evaluate the enemy position from their standing point.
Hence the term "Scout Sniper"
5. Snipers, as a general rule (andif they're any good), should receive less enemy fire.
Fuck that. Is why choosing suitable cover must be done before taking your first shot. Ever been in a blizzard before? Snipers have to put up with it more than other players do, can't always be hidden, yet you get to suffer hail around you. Fire one shot and bugger off, well, you might live, but you don't fuck with people's heads on the other team if you hit and run after one shot.
6. Snipers get the exhilaration that comes from sneeking around close to enemylines and the thrill of observing without being seen (again, only if they're good
7. please add anything else, I'm sure tere are plenty more advantages to the sniper role but I'm too fatigued to be bothered at the moment (it's 1:55 in Norway so I'm tired).
Best of luck completingthe list, with much faith in my fellow ASCites,