View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2008, 14:29   #149
I was about ready to give up on sniping myself, as all the bolt action rifles I've bought have been inaccurate as hell and would require a large amount of money sunk into them for them to be accurate. However, I gave it one last shot and acquired a JG BAR-10 a month ago. Did a complete clean on the inside (barrel, hopup assembly, cylinder and all), threw in a nineball hopup rubber, modified the airbrake. All in all I've spent about $450 on everything, shipped to my door (gun, parts, and a 3-9X40mm illuminated scope) and she's accurate as hell now! I love her. Every shot goes exactly where I put my crosshairs (out to about 150 feet, then you have to start compensating) and with the airbrake mod done, she's shooting just under 500fps, I'd say.

The JG BAR-10 gets my vote for anyone trying to get their feet wet for sniping and not break the bank!
Originally Posted by Bob the Angry Potato View Post
And you're calling us immature? Neuter yourself with a hammer.
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
It will help to not get you flamed here, and will help you get a job that doesn't require the repeated use of the phrase "Would you like fries with that?"
matt491 is offline   Reply With Quote