View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2008, 00:58   #70
Join Date: Mar 2007
i posted a response on bcac sorry to here this has happened to you. do you have one or two hydro meters on the house Ryan? if there is only one then she should be willing to make a claim as the suite is not a legal suite in Victoria, if she is collecting revenue from renting the suite to you she is also responsible for all contents under her insurance. (assuming she has insurance) just a FYI.

Last edited by oicurpn; May 27th, 2008 at 01:12..
oicurpn is offline   Reply With Quote