View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2008, 02:14   #41
GBB Whisperer
I suggest some EXACT QUOTES from PM's be placed in here so it's not just a "he said she said" argument so that when I wake up from this pounding headache, I can read through this ugly mess and make sense of some of it BASED ON FACTS.

I'm not going to make any judgements here based on what anybody claims the other guy said without factual evidence. If there's a dispute on a quote, I may be forced to dig out and view PMs myself. PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME.

Sort this shit out like adults. BOTH parties involved are starting to act like children at this point, although I can see Knyte's disappointment if what he claims are true.

My opinion: If a customer asked me: "is this product made of steel?" and I replied "yes, it is made of steel" but actually sent him a part made of aluminum... and he complained about it, I would refund him not only for the full cost of the item, but for shipping both ways as *I* am the one at fault for not knowing my product. That is my loss, not his. BUT THAT'S JUST MY POLICY. Technically, companies do NOT have an obligation to do that and is generally done only as a gesture of good will.