View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2008, 00:35   #20
Originally Posted by Maverick0 View Post
I know for a fact that it's difficult to reach Ken via e-mail at times since he can be rather busy... maybe he didn't actually see your message till it was too late..
Jesus christ. The guy said that he DID attach the correct address to the EMT that he sent. Did 204 not see that? He SAID that he attached the correct address in the comments section of the order form. Does 204 not read comments? If not then why even offer that field for additional information?

I helped run an online store and the first thing that usually gets looked at are the auto e-mails generated by the shopping cart software, since those are more likely to be sales or actual orders.
Then, since you are defending 204's policy of not bothering to read the comments field of orders, then I'll assum that you didn't bother to read the comments on the orders you filled either.

I fail to see the point of this thread. Are you just letting us you know you fucked up your own order or is there another point to this?
Well, I guess that the point of the thread, to me, is that people should know...

A) Don't bother emailing 204 with any special instructions/requests because the email won't be read in the 4 days between when the email is sent and the product is shipped

B) Don't bother using the 'comments' box in the order form because nobody reads it.

C) Don't bother attaching any comments to the EMT because nobody reads it.

D) Nobody at 204 is capable of noticing the multiple red flags, being the discrepancy between the two different addresses shown on a single order, and then confirming with the paying customer which one is correct (like most places with exceptional 'customer-centric' customer relations would do.)

E) Don't bother coming onto ASC to mention that you had a slight problem with a vendor because, not only does nobody give a crap, but you'll only open yourself up to irrational abuse by a bunch of cranky old ladies.

Disclaimer: I haven't ordered anything from 204 tactical, I don't dislike them for any reason and would be confident in ordering from them in the future. 99 percent of orders may go according to plan but it's how you handle that oddball 1% that makes the difference between a good vendor and a great one who obviously really cares about their customers.
WalterDekter is offline   Reply With Quote