Thanks guys - I'll have a look at that.
Lerch: It has nothing to do with traffic - their regulations state:
Paintball guns, airsoft guns, replica, look alike and imitation firearms can be listed under the following conditions:
- The item is not capable of shooting a lethal projectile
- The item cannot be easily altered to shoot a lethal projectile
- The receiver is not classified as a firearm under U.S. Code Title 18, Section 921
- The item has the legal markings required by law
- The item is located in the U.S.
- The item is offered only for domestic shipment within the U.S.
- The seller is located in the U.S.