Need some help, a newbie to airsoft guns
Hello Airsoft Canada, my name is Steven Diep and I've recently been interest by airsoft guns. I live in Canada, and because I'm new to airsoft guns, I don't know much other than the basics. I will list some things I need help with, I ask that you please answer them clearly and with the best of your knowledge.
1. Is it possible for me to get an airsoft that is 1:1 scale?
2. Can airsoft guns in Canada have metal and coloured parts? I really do not want an airsoft made out of clear plastic like what I find in the local walmart!
3. Can I buy said airsoft guns in #2 in stores and not on the internet?
4. I would like to buy from Classic Army? Is that a good brand?
5. Approximately how much money will it cost for a beginner to start. That would probably include an airsoft (say Classic Army M15A4), a handful of BBs and other requirements.
6. Do most airsofts use 6mm or 8mm BBs? Or are both of them used equally?
Thanks for your responses.