View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2008, 01:54   #25
Trader 762
Originally Posted by Kwokwai View Post
Holy moley, this is going far back. Who would'a thunk we'd be where we are today?

Heheheh. That was Adrenaline Zone run by Jules I think his name was... were you referring to Andrew Blackburn (sp?)? I think that he was the one with the Ford Contour.
Holy moley is right.

I was part of their team, Genocide captained by Bob, I think someone referred to him as Bagger. We did one tournament, the Canada Open in Montreal, we sucked a@# needless to say. Oh wait, we also did a tourney up at Wasaga, Beach Blast, I think, both tournies I think were in 1996.

Man, this brings back memories as well.

Jules, the gun guy, I bought my first autococker off him, still have it actually.

That place (AZ) was awesome compared to fields at the time.

What ever happened to the guys from AZ? I ran into one of my former teammates at all places, a real estate seminar, Nick was his name.

Anyone in contact with Bob? I still remember how he recruited me to the team. I had organized an outing with some friends from high school.

Two asian brothers that owned AZ. Joel the crippled goalie, he busted up his shoulder up pretty good one time.

I remember Andrew as well, when we were in Montreal, I think he suggested on restaurant and man, they had the best ribs I've ever eaten!

That was a fun tourney needless to say. The stories from the hotel.
TM G17,
6" straw

"Doubt all before you believe anything."
Sir Francis Bacon
Trader 762 is offline   Reply With Quote