View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2008, 10:53   #44
Dog Face Killer
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Yes Kos, apparently someone thinks we do need another thread about this.

Dog Face, best of luck with you in your endeavor, kudos to you for trying, like I said, not to sound cynical but all I see in your argument is a bunch of transparent "ifs" and your interpretation of and application of something from the RCMP website. Interpretation works two ways and the CBSA may not see it your way, your thinking about it all in the terms of airgun restrictions, you havent even thought about applying replica restrictions yet, even though an airsoft gun may not exactly be a replica, for all intensive purposes the CBSA will most likly treat it like one.

I dont feel like beating a dead horse anymore. If anyone needs it, its 930am. I'll be having a martini.
This should end this argument...period!

These are links to the "latest" ruling of the courts regarding airsoft importation and the CBSA. The CBSA's entire argument is that the guns in question are "replicas"!! If the gun shoots over 400 FPS according to their own argument, then it is no longer a "replica", but a the ninth long as its over 400FPS but below 500FPS, its a firearm and NOT a replica...and therefore can be imported without any issue from the CBSA! Once you get over 500FPS you then need a PAL and you have to register it as a firearm!
Oh wait, was she a great big fat person?
Dog Face Killer is offline   Reply With Quote