View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2008, 04:04   #20
Dog Face Killer
Originally Posted by BBS View Post
i think this has to do with our sketchy laws in Canada. If canada has laws like the US or something of that nature, then we can all be getting guns for Asia's msrp. if there are new and less strict laws in place, there will b more retailers again and the prices would lower, nationwide; but of course everyone wants to buy airsoft guns overseas without running into trouble with CBSA.
Thats my have to remember one thing...for the most part people are going to want to order from retailers close to home...why?? because customers want customer support and the ease of knowing that if something goes wrong with their purchase, they don't have to deal with sending it back to Hong Kong or Japan, shipping, duties etc....but....those of us that don't care will also have the option of going outside Canada to try and save those few bucks! I do it all the time. If I'm in a rush or its a big money purchase, i buy locally. If i can save 25 to 50%, i go on Ebay to Hong Kong or els ware for smaller stuff.

Bottom line is that it would benefit Airsoft retailers as well as the consumer...and the sport!
Oh wait, was she a great big fat person?
Dog Face Killer is offline   Reply With Quote