View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2008, 16:33   #9
MacG!ver's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
you could technically part out an AEG and bring all the parts except the receiver or a silencer (if you have one). You can declare the parts and legally import them. Then you can get then get a new body for your gun once you're here and rebuild it. The bodies are still expensive here, but it's cheaper than buying a whole gun.
Yes, exactly - do declare the parts (my bad). Just sell your body & receiver.
MacG!ver is offline   Reply With Quote