Originally Posted by MacG!ver
Okay, well then I conclude (correct me if i'm wrong):
1. You cannot import/export airsofts. (without crazy permits etc.)
2. It is legal to own airsoft guns.
3. You must only shoot it in airsoft fields, OR in your house/basement...hidden from the outside world and nosy neighbors because they could try to be a hero.
4. You need to be 18. (which law states this?)
5. If you shoot people with it, it will be treated as an offense with a real gun.
6. You should always hide it when transporting...to not cause a scene...which is there we get into this whole replica stuff.
correct! we have a winnah!!!!!!!