View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2008, 15:51   #36
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
If you're married and have as much as you can as fast as you can...guns, gear, kit. Do so before your significant other has a full comprehension of how much you've spent on your new hobby...just so you can go "play with your friends". Because they'll try to shunt the spending to something that you can "share". Some guys play airsoft with their wives...that's cool...I don't.

Once you've got that base money sunk can trade/sell what you can part with and buy/trade what you figure out that you need. Be smart and that same initial amount can go a long, long way for a long, long time.

I think Crunchmeister went that route...but he hasn't stopped yet or else his wife doesn't look at the finances that closely!

Anyway...yes...airsoft is expensive, don't dwell on it.
Heh, yeah, I wish. But I think it's less than that, LeapingLizard, becuase I've bought broken guns or whatever, and fixed them and resold them. And I custom built an M4 and traded for that P90. So I make up for some of it. Kind of like m102404 idea, but a little different, because I only have a girlfriend .

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services

Last edited by Styrak; January 25th, 2008 at 16:04..
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote