View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2008, 18:23   #56
Traveling Man
Originally Posted by rustysdream View Post
Well, some of you, half of my age people, don't even understand a tenth what I'm saying. I am not against rules and regulations, nor I am in need of special privileges from any of you.
What some of you fail to understand is why I have dared to raise my voice.
Let me turn to you for a second.
In my opinion, responsibility and common sense is a very important part of all shooting sports. Age alone doesn't necessary mean that the person is capable of proper behaviour at the range. Therefore, age verification has it's own limitations.
What qualifies those reps to verify my age? Do they judge by how a person looks like? That's no way to eliminate criminals and make shooting sports any safer.
Get it now?
BTW, as a law abiding citizen I am contacting a few different local volunteers to see who would be willing and available to verify my age the soonest. I may not live long enough.
Okay since you like to debate put it this way Rusty.

1) ASC is our house, therefore our Rules apply
2) If you cannot be bothered to follow our rules, then please kindly stop visiting and go to they have some free games for you to play that are fun.
3) No one was threatening, they were explaining our rules. Please respect that, we get 100's of people on here who do not. Don't agree with that then tough.
4) Who gives a shit how old you say you are, till you meet up with one of our designated Age Verification reps in person to gain access to our buy/sell sections for all we care you are 2.
5) I am in a position to say this as I am an age verification rep, and one of the moderators for this site.

Good day, and if you do decide to stick around less bickering with those who have been here for a while, and as you can tell by their status have been age verified.
Saskatchewan Age Verifier! Contact for more Info. - Honour & Respect your fellow players! #Airsofthonourandrespect
BloodSport is offline   Reply With Quote