View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2008, 12:40   #17
Vicious MSPaint Wizard
Originally Posted by Col. Hogan View Post
Hi, I am making a new thread, just because on the other one is not family appropriate, and my family is around the computer a lot. Anyways, this is not about buying the airsoft pen, or how cool it is. I am making this saying I might know how to make one. I have already thought of the possible flaws, what I need to know is if the gas holders for a gas gun are a seprate unit. If so, I need a picture of it, and if they vary, pictures of those too. I know how to fix most flaws there could be, but starting simple is smarter. I would do this myself but I have to leave for track practice in 10 minutes, and I am not 18 yet. When I get back, I will post how it would work if it can work.

I also would have to ask someone else to make it, because I don't have the propper materials. This is only based on my thoughts, and reading about airsoft guns and such.

back in about 2 - 3 hours.

p.s. don't mock me or anyhting, until you get the facts. Wich still likely need improving.
You are aware the pen gun in the other thread is a spring gun, right?

You'd need a very small compressed air cylender to run gas, and that's not something you can just pull together from shit lying around in your house.

Again, lurk the fuck MOAR!
Annoyingly good with numbers

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote