View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2008, 02:22   #7
Send a message via MSN to enigmahack
I love on the first video, how you measure the distance to the can, and then promptly cock the gun and move it to a different position. Not that it affects the performance that much, but why measure it before!? Lol.
Hahaha, I know - What happened is I had the butt stock set up on a popcan and piece of Styrofoam so I could show the distance was less than 2 inches. Then I went to cock it and... couldn't... LOL - Had to end up moving it.

What do you mean this isn't a real airsoft gun?

I own one of these things and it's 99% compatible with all the laylax upgrades...

Just because something isn't Maruzen doesn't mean it's not actually an airsoft gun.
I personally agree with you, I've just seen a LOT of people that are... well less accepting that you and I are. I was trying to humor that audience, while still giving a valid perspective to all other audiences.

Just of curiosity, which part would you recommend upgrading first and where did you go to get those upgrades? I was looking for a Dees Custom 6.01 500mm barrel, but I guess there's still the whole potential issue of getting it across the border. (He was saying that some customs officers see the word airsoft and don't even question, they just get rid of it.)
enigmahack is offline   Reply With Quote