View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2008, 00:10   #15
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman
The weird thing is why do they have Euro and US Dollar currency selecter on the bottom right corner?

I got this from the Shipping & Returns link.
Here's a copy and paste.

Shipping & Returns

Sorry, but we do not ship orders outside of Canada. We are a Canadian based company offering our products and services to Canada only. Due to high demand, we at will do our very best to have all orders shipped out within 48 hours from the time of order and funds being in place. You can expect your parcel to be 3-5 business days in transit before it lands on your doorstep. We can not ship C.O.D. and will only ship orders that are pre-paid through our stores checkout system.

Presently, we do not offer any warranty or return policy on our products. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Although, we do understand that sometimes a manufacturer can ship a product that is defective right out of the box. If you receive one of these defective products, than notify us within 24 hours of receiving your parcel. We will exchange your product free of charge

With a little of research. I went to the bottom of that, and copied the word, "osCommerce". Typed it in the ASC search and found the "Milsim-Supply Now Open " thread. And nailed down the user.

Originally Posted by LeGROS View Post
Bravo Jackals,

I Know how long it is to put a store on line... mine will be in next week... dont worry no competition for you

If you need help on a module for oscommerce... let me know!!

BRAVO again!!

Last edited by Shirley; January 11th, 2008 at 00:15..