View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2008, 06:26   #131
Illusion, from 2 pages ago. I dont remember the exact court case; it was either Kuramae or a guy caught in a drug sting who also happened to have airsoft.

So since I dont remember which was which, all that stuck in my mind was that part of the charge mentioned Replicas. Wether that is the right thing to do or not, that's what the legal charge was.

So, in my book, if they use that as a charge and leave it up to you to argue with a Judge... I'll use at least the Replica laws as a guideline when I make comments.

I too will do that until something else comes along to change my mind. Why? Because since the enforcement people seem to bring up Replica or Prohibited Devices when they charge someone about airsoft, then it only makes sense to use their standards.

Who can have a Replica or Prohibited item in their possession is crystal clear. Getting them is another discussion because nobody here should be able to do that.

Minors getting guns:
IF your parents bought one for you, IF you only use it under their supervision, IF you only use it at authorized places, IF you DONT own it or access it when the parents are not present, then OK.
How many minors do all of the above?

Last edited by Greylocks; January 7th, 2008 at 06:34..