View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2008, 19:34   #70
Originally Posted by quick90 View Post
Pretty ironic considering you aren't age verified and you are posting on this site.
True, I am not age verified. However, having said that, if age verification is a prerequisite to using this site, then I will hop in my vehicle, take a drive to New Westminster here in the lower mainland, see Colin and have him verify me. To date I have not done that because I do not have a need to.

Originally Posted by quick90 View Post
Many airsoft players in Canada are under age 18, and some fields/arenas allow players 16+ to play. Shouldn't the 16 year old player who plays with a club be able to post on internet airsoft forums. Sure I agree 18+ classifieds are a good idea, but after working for an indoor airsoft arena there are many players aged 16-18 who are old enough to play, and should be allowed to post on these forums.
As for the above statement, what I am saying is that perhaps ASC should be self governing until such time as any irregularities/inconsistancies in the legal system with regards to airsoft are cleared up.
"A man should remember that he is not born solely for his own sake, but for his country, and for his family."

Last edited by Oberst39; January 5th, 2008 at 19:37..