View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2007, 17:08   #35
Send a message via ICQ to Ibby
Originally Posted by T_A_N_K View Post
Basically, I bought something for $300 that he was going to get me. When the item arrived he liked it soo much he kept it for himself and would order another one for me.
If this guy is a member of a respected team, and you've tried to get a hold of him, you should now put the name/team name up. The idea of keeping the item for himself is pretty damned cheesy, and not getting back to you in 2 months is far more time than needed, especially if this fellow is buying/selling other stuff and going to games. I had a similar problem not long ago with a member of team Wolfpack. The upper chain of the club got wind of what was going on and bam, problem solved less than 24 hours later.

Originally Posted by Hedonism Bot View Post
Am I the only one who thinks this guy's brother should also have his verifyed status revoked?
An admin or mod should take care of this. I'm pretty sure this sort of thing is against the rules around here. Both accounts should be penalized.
"Anyone with a name like Amanishourbariki should give a few letters to the poor Ng family." - Snarfangel,
Ibby is offline   Reply With Quote