View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2007, 18:52   #47
Originally Posted by Aznpride View Post
I support a dealer with +18 rules in place despite being a minor myself. What I need most is a local source for accessories - better to see the product yourself, and buy it locally, then to wait for a week for the thing to come from hong kong, and finally realize you've been finger-fucked like Mary Jane Rottencrotch in her pretty pink panties when you see that they forgot the fucking adapter for the charger (happened once, will happen again). It'd hopefully create enough competition to lower prices across the country - I understand all shops need to cover costs, fees, taxes, shipping and also make a profit for themselves, but I'd rather not have ridiculous markups A&A and 007Airsoft are famous for. While it's indisputable that the Lower Mainland's Airsoft population would strongly encourage this to happen, there needs to be a change with the current state of pricing across Canada in order for business to be sucessful.
I totally agree with the above comments. As for selling to minors, I can state that this would not ever happen. 18+ only. In speaking with Rob (Manager at Gorilla) he is very happy with the response from the airsoft community to the idea of having a distributor here in Vancouver. We will endeavour to keep you all aprised as to the progress of making this a reality, and hopefully in the near future we will see Gorilla as another reputable dealer selling at lower prices then other dealers. Stay tuned!!! More to follow!
"A man should remember that he is not born solely for his own sake, but for his country, and for his family."

Oberst39 is offline   Reply With Quote