View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2007, 21:43   #47
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Originally Posted by rideout View Post
i work at flag raiders and paintballs are maid of vegtable oil and food coloring witch are biodegradable. the people say that lots of people are having complaints, thats a dam lie there's only one lady who bitches about it and she lives farther then the guy next door and he dosnt have a problem at all with the noise. this lady who always complains about the noise can't do anything anyway's becausethe law states that after 11:00pm exesive noise is not aloud not before. when we would be having the all night airsoft games she would have her music cranked and we could hear it from the field. at the field there are about 70-80 people working at a time not just 60. yes there have been some players there (mostly paintballers) who have been doing stupid stuff but never anything to piss somone off.
that old bitch is still alive ??? man I thought she would have been dead by now, I remember her as the rude biatch that wont even let me park on the shoulder side of the road in front of her property to call Joe for the direction to the new (at that time) field, she threaten to call the police about some asian terrorist wearing BDU parked on the shoulder in front of her property.

**the police did come and after a brief explanation why my teammates and I was in BDU and the fact that the only reason i had approaching her was to ask for directions, he let us go without further delay and an all day heckling from Joe, Poncho, Lynch and the rest of the STAT boys

Last edited by wildcard; December 6th, 2007 at 22:01..
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote