View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2007, 22:32   #154
Red Wine & Adderall
Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
Yea, one thing that a lot of chairsofters and new guys don't understand is what they see --HERE-- on the forums is --NOT-- how it is on the field. I come across as an arrogant prick with an ego the size of South Africa, however I like to think I'm a little bit different in person.

However only team-mates and those I've played with can truly answer that one. But yes I still must agree, the attitudes of airsofters is quite often much different than those attitudes of paintballers.
I have vouch for this, Aqua is a delicious human being and a top notch guy. I have nothing but respect for him and its a pleasure to work with him on the field and hang out with him off the field. He's an excellent shot and great company. Take my word for it, we got lost for a couple hours in the bush during a milsim, mediocre amount of ammo, ran out of water and had absolutley no idea where we were going, but I enjoyed the experience cause Aquas a schmexy human being.

Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Derailed by anal beads.
I dont think Ive gone a day in the last 2 years that I havent atleast mentioned anal beads once through out the day.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote