ok guys! I read all the 8 pages and I was still wondering. Can we still import airsoft with after all the conditions :-?
1) must shoot under 500 FPS.
2) must have a plastic body
3) must not have any trademarks that match a manufacturer of real firearms
4) must be able to demonstrate that the magazine could not be capable of being used to load real ammunition
5) must have a orange muzzle tip
6) must be declared at the border and a 15% duty paid
7) must be transported in the trunk of the vehicle
I just read someone say that its not written in any document by canada gov...
Do we have anymore infos on that?
I'm going on a business trip on tommorow and I need someone to clear up my mind please! BTW I'm going to NY and I know airsoft are prohibited there but outside of the city is allowed.
If I referred the name ''Customs Officer #13951'', would that work or not.=?
All the gun I check on the web seem to be JC g36... all platic, under 500, orange tip etc..
thank you, J-D
Primary: E&L PMC B Secondary: WE hi-capa 5.1 dragon a or WE 1911 Hi-capa
Backup: Dboy M4, Cyma AK74
Originally Posted by Dracheous
Chuck Norris decides that all guns will fail, and he will crack the world in two with his third fist that is his jaw!