View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2007, 22:22   #21
Send a message via ICQ to ScottMcLeod Send a message via AIM to ScottMcLeod Send a message via MSN to ScottMcLeod Send a message via Yahoo to ScottMcLeod
There's a difference between CHEAP and finding a GOOD DEAL.

I've never been able to afford new guns here, but I've managed to snag just about every good deal that's come my way. Why? because with a little TLC, even a beater gun can be reliable.

My SR-16 cost me 280$ with mags and batteries.
My Beretta Cost me 200$ w/ mags
My MP7A1 Cost me about 300$ + shipping w/ mags & batteries
My Glock 23 Cost me 125$ish

All of these guns work, most of them were pretty reliable, and the first two got me many hits before I got myself out of the sport a few years ago.

I met a guy at TTAC3 the other night that had an MP5K PDW that was shooting 320ish, came with a locap, hicap, battery, charger, EVERYTHING, for about 325$CDN imported from the states. Echo I believe was the brand? Nice gun for the money, and they apparently copy more than just MP5K's.

Yes, this sport is expensive, but as for the guns, they're only expensive if you buy them new, or buy the FIRST gun that pops up, without being a little patient.

Gear and accessories on the other hand...
Current: M4 R.I.S.
Previous Guns: MP7, SR-16s, M11, M4A1, MP5A4 Navy, M92 Tactical Master, KJW Glock 23, 160BB Grenades + MMoulds Launcher
ScottMcLeod is offline   Reply With Quote