View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2007, 15:06   #102
deep in the bush
Monkey with a Gun
deep in the bush's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Barrie
Send a message via MSN to deep in the bush


Hey you need a form to cross unrestricted. I had one a few years ago...I think It was called an I98...not sure now beena long time. Itw as say you are a NA citizen and work for both nations.

I will see if my family has more details if you like.


I might add that I am Métis and even carry my Métis card. At the border I was informed that even if I am a registered Métis person, I have ZERO rights other than being a Canadian citizen, you must be a full legal registered blood-line Indian to have exemptions, even though it says on the back of my card that I have the right to cross the 49th parallel unrestricted.[/QUOTE]
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices."
AV for Barrie, Orillia, Innisfil, Bradford Region - pm me if you need AV'd

I'm the Barrie Bastard.

Cheese is good.
deep in the bush is offline   Reply With Quote