View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2007, 03:25   #19
dude, I really don't know what's wrong with you, I don't even know you nor have I ever talked to you and right before you named me in one of your post never even noticed you existed. You however claim that I seem to be talking quite often out of my ass which leads me to believe you have known me for a longer time than I do and appear to hold something against me. If you think there's anything wrong with me, just PM me.

Your statement didn't have anything to do with originality or whatever, hell it didn't have anything to do with me at all. You stated that the forearm was a KAC so where does that concern me?

Finally, Originality and Innovation are both extremely good when it comes to art. It's what sets you apart but however good it is, it's not a requirement to do anything. It is not because someone is not original and does not innovate that he doesn't have the right to do anything and I strongly believe we should respect his work. What doesn't make sense in that? Everything else I posted in this thread revolved around that; respect the artist's work even if it's not by your standards of originality. If everything HAD to be New and Original to exist the world would be quite empty.

Now if you have anything concerning that please post it. On the other hand, if you still plan on attacking me personally please do so via PM since I have no clue who the hell you are and what the fuck you're holding against me.
Cassius is offline   Reply With Quote