View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:36   #54
Originally Posted by frankiet View Post
I don't give a rat's ass if you take offence. I don't know you, nor your business practices. Your trader rating isn't helping you either (note the big zero). I haven't seen a single person on this site who has vouched for you, so excuse me if I'm a little skeptical if this info comes from a retailer with no credibility here.

So it seems to me, that if somebody buys one of your guns (but only ChinaSoft since they are plastic and tradeless), and gets turned around at the border, your waiver is basically screwing them... or does the waiver not apply to Canadians?
Despite having done business with dozens and dozens of Canadians, I presume I don't have a trader rating for several reasons:

1) non-Canadians cannot be age-verified and cannot buy/sell/trade guns on your forums
2) those who have made purchases from me probably don't want to draw attention to the fact that they obtained their products from the US

My waiver was written and posted on the website over a year ago. This new information was obtained less than 24 hours ago. I hadn't even thought yet about modifying it to cover this situation. Thank you, though, for bringing it to my attention.

Despite what the waiver currently says, I would certainly make an exception for a Canadian purchaser. If the items were rejected at the border, I would think the purchaser would be returning shortly after having been here initially. No problem with a refund.

Special or custom orders, though, would not be eligible for refunds.

If several days had passed, and/or the item has been opened, or possibly used, I think it would be fair that I said no to a refund.

Systema PTW: It's not a gun, it's a religion.

Last edited by WarChild7; October 28th, 2007 at 11:49..
WarChild7 is offline   Reply With Quote