View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2007, 11:02   #3
GraveTech's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Send a message via MSN to GraveTech

Now being serious... Depends on the game, some will use just glasses/goggles others will use full PB facemasks. The safest bet out there are PB goggles; these can be used on any field, and you can cut away or modify them however you wish as long as the actual goggle part is there. Some of the PB companies make modular ones that you change to suit your style/game. Personally I have two pairs of goggles, both are PB but one has the faceshield taken off, the other is the so called modular ones. I use just the goggles outside typically and the faceshield indoors. That is to say, I used to. One of these days...

Last edited by GraveTech; September 28th, 2007 at 11:06..
GraveTech is offline   Reply With Quote