View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2007, 23:50   #42
Non Credo
yeah... I've tried to forward roll before while holding an A&K M4 S-System... Scope got caught on something on the way around, but the scope, mounts, and rails, were all full metal, so weakest part - the plastic upper receiver just snapped. And it wasnt mine!!! Can you say "my bad?" And once at a game near chicago I was up on top of a small building sniping, and I needed to move to the building adjacent to me. You can guess what I did... Thinking of spider man, I slung my L96 on my back, and in an amazing display of girl power, made it a good 3/4 of the way to the other building. My L96 has had barrel wobble issues ever since, but my back's never really forgiven me. I got a bunch of mags, water bottle, and my rife jammed up into me, as I landed on my back, and I had all my shit strapped to me. Hindsight is 20/20, but I still cannot figure out why I didnt just climb down and relocate. If not to save my back, it would have at the very least been more stealthy. I guess it would have looked really badass. Like spiderman...
Non Credo is offline   Reply With Quote