View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2007, 22:00   #18
wiinter's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: simcoe ontario
Send a message via MSN to wiinter
Originally Posted by Nik12 View Post
You need some sort of Film/performing arts industry license saying you are importing them to use as props in a production (or that you are a company who rents them to productions for use)

That's true, but for some reason that made me laugh alot.
lol, for some reason... that sounds easier then aquiring an FBL and opening a gun shop :P so i guess thats why A&A says that they only do rentals on their home page... that discouraged me from bussiness at first, but now whats discouraging me is that 007 airsoft is, if only slightly, cheaper
"let us not be judged for the actions we take, but for the reasons we take them"
wiinter is offline   Reply With Quote