View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2007, 21:56   #17
Nik12's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto
Send a message via MSN to Nik12
Originally Posted by wiinter View Post
so, they didnt have the right paper work? ok, well do you need the same licenses for international as you would the states? or is it all different?
You need some sort of Film/performing arts industry license saying you are importing them to use as props in a production (or that you are a company who rents them to productions for use)

Originally Posted by kos View Post
Believe me, he knows
That's true, but for some reason that made me laugh alot.

Out of Sport. Have Fun!
Nik12 is offline   Reply With Quote