View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2007, 23:59   #11
Send a message via MSN to wiinter
Originally Posted by surebet View Post
What's worst, butchering the English language because you don't know better, or butchering it by intellectual laziness and social trend? The way in which you choose to express yourself tells a lot about you, but this is not on topic.

Usually at this point someone will tell you off about buying a gun since you can't legally do so. However, you'll end up doing what ever the hell you want.

If you were to listen to anything I'll say, listen to this. Before buying anything, show up to a game with your step father and get the facts. It's one hell of a legal commitment for him to allow you to use his guns (since despite the fact that he can buy them for you, he can't legally transfer them to you, they remain his).

Get informed, then decide. Quite honestly, if my hypothetical kid wanted to purchase replica weapons at your age, I would consider it, but there's not chance in hell he'd keep it in his possession.

Just remember that if you fuck up with it, he gets to pay for it.

Get him on ASC or on the field as soon as possible.
i realise this, and i can understand your reason behind what youve said, as not many kids are responsible enough to use these guns without fucking things up and getting their respective parents in trouble, as well as the legal problems that come with it, but i agree with you, i do need to learn more of the laws on airsoft before i pursue my options of obtaining these guns and using them.

also sorry for getting off topic, happens to me alot, i seem to enjoy talking too much.

and finally, thanks for not being a dick and flaming me, what youve said may very well help me, rather than discouraging me from ever playing the sport
"let us not be judged for the actions we take, but for the reasons we take them"
wiinter is offline   Reply With Quote