View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2007, 19:54   #5
Captain Sunshine
hey, some answers to your questions but please check through the forums or use the search button next time, you question has probably been asked and answered.

In the end, I personally believe that airsoft is a cheaper sport and hobby than a lot of the other things they have out there. In comparison to paintball, much cheaper, considering ammo costs a fraction of paintballs.

You won't be able to import airsoft guns from outside the country, it's illegal and will get confiscated. Only people who have the license and documents stating they can import airsoft, can import airsoft. Which also costs lots of money to get to my understanding.

In my opinion, you're better off starting with a gun that is high quality, it'll last longer and be more enjoyable in the end. If you're in a rush, don't be. Wait patiently and save up for your gun, and you'll be thankful in the end.

If you're looking for a gun, check the canadian retailers at the top, and it'll give you some places where you can shop. They'll only sell to you if you're 18+, and to my knowledge right now you can only get airsoft from A&A surplus, and possibly 007.

Also, if you are 18, check the forums for the Age Verification thread, find a member that lives near you, and PM them. That way, you can search through the classifieds threads, where you'll find lots of good quality airsoft guns, and usually cheaper than retail with extra odds and ends.

hope this helps!
Daiviet is offline   Reply With Quote