View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2007, 22:30   #7
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Inside a nuclear submarine
You should check your individual policy for homeowners' or content insurance, but in most cases firearms and related equipment (such as airguns and airsoft) will be covered by general content insurance. Specific exclusions may be included in the policy as per a specific plan, and there may also be some exclusions for "sporting equipment", depending on what you own.

Reimbursement of a claim or damaged or stolen firearms and related equipment will generally depend on a test of being able to show that the firearms and related equipment were lawfully stored and possessed i.e., not damaged or stolen due to negligence.

My buy/sell rating.

Last edited by Kedirkin; June 22nd, 2007 at 22:33..
Kedirkin is offline   Reply With Quote