View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2007, 08:53   #10
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
when I was 10 or 11 i remember most of the kids in my neighbourhood my age running around with realistic looking cap guns and guns that shot projectiles like corn playing cops and robbers or cowboys and indians... it's gotten insane in society these days repressing everything, it's no wonder we end up with lunatics shooting up schools

on a lighter note a couple weeks back on my way to work I saw kids playing with realistic cap guns (they must have been antiques) and my first thought wasn't "OMG WTFBBQ he's got a gun", it was "it's nice that kids can play outside and get some fresh air". no wonder johnny isn't just fat but fucking obese, we have him playing stupid games at the computer or on tv...
+1. I don't see kids playing with cap guns anymore anywhere, or playing outside that much at all. I think some people are even getting paranoid about water guns.

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote