View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2007, 23:31   #31
Lego Head
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
Exactly like that! Hehe, at one point TC was asking me upgrade questions about his new APS2 sniper rifle, I gave him a list of what all to get based upon my M24 upgrades, he got them but aside from that I wasn't able to say HOW to install some of it because I have yet to work on an APS2 (most parts between the two are interchangable). So, I pointed him the direction of Shagg......................

Shagg messages me one day following, said he had a good surprise, doorbell rings, he sees a police cruiser parked out front of his parents place, opens the door................ TC, in uniform, with a rifle case in hand asking for help upgrading his APS2!!! LMFAO
Still funnier the day a Jehovah's Witness showed up to give us bibles while we were gearing up for the game. Wonder if Quantis ever did read that bible.

"The hydrogen economy car from the people who brought you the 'Hindenburg'" - Glen Foster

Condoms do not guarantee safe sex any more. A friend of mine wore one and was shot by the woman's husband!
Dracheous is offline   Reply With Quote