View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2007, 09:25   #14
Administrator Malleus Veto
Send a message via ICQ to MadMorbius
Originally Posted by zero delay View Post

What I'm talking when I talk about a national game is a something completely and utterly innovative, where all the game admins effort's are concentrated solely on the creation of a infrastructure for the game upon which the participants decision and actions are the driving force that determine the tempo and flow of the game, and finally the outcome. Scripted games are fine but they lack the realism of a %100 fluid environment, the kind of situation real soldiers and CO's find themselves in daily. When you have the right people acting as the Command element, the game itself is only limited by their talent, and ability to improvise. THAT'S MilSim, and thatís the direction ultimately, I'd like to see the sport heading in, and something I've been working towards for years, and will continue to work on.
I played a game like this last year, and it was fantastic. I've come to detest most milsim games with cookie cutter objectives "disarm the nuke" or "rescue the pilot" or "get component A and component B to use in device C" ETC.

I love it when an organizer says "here's the battlefield, there's your enemy. You figure it out. See you in 48 hours!".

MUCH more realistic.
Originally Posted by Deaf_shooter View Post
what if it model after his?
MadMorbius is offline   Reply With Quote