View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2007, 18:36   #59
Death March
I hit a button and it deleted what I was writing so I'll just summarize it;
People who really want to be LMG gunners, will adapt to the new rules
People who want uber guns with lots of ammo, will buy a different gun or go play on a field not under MAA rules and regs.
It's just the fact they bought the gun to get around ammo restrictions with no intention of ever using is as a support or assault weapon.

In a way it's helping everybody, since everyone who bought an M249 for a non-milsim reason has a field to play at where they are welcome, and the MAA can stay milsim

I still can't find anybody that has said they just bought these LMG's just too get around ammo rules and it's a pretty dumb reason to buy such a unit in the first place,like I'v said before if they said it to your face that that was the sole reason,there a moron,but if thats an assumption than thats not fair to them! To me it still seems like it was a rule brought in to discriminate against certain people. Alot of the rules I see refering to "Milsim" don't see to relate to the real thing at all,as in War it's "run what you brung" I like to see all the crazy stuff that guys come up with,it keeps things fresh!
Death Before Dishonor" Bleeding Black Label"
Death March is offline   Reply With Quote