View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2007, 16:55   #33
Send a message via ICQ to Ibby
Originally Posted by philstructo View Post
Man that has got to suck he will never drive a car he wont ever play airsoft again....
Ever the idiot. I drive a car just fine. Hell, I have more driving certifications now than I did when I lost my eye. The only certification I lost when I lost my eye was air brakes for some weird reason. And all I had to do to get it back was run down to the motor vehicle office and rewrite the exam, which I did a couple weeks later.
I also play airsoft just fine with the one eye. I don't have to worry about closing the bad one, which actually makes shooting much easier. Even my range scores at work went up, and I have to fire backwards to what I'm used to now. You live, you learn, you move on.
Sure it's tragic to hear this kid's down an eye now. Hopefully this will serve as a warning to others, and with any luck cause some sort of regulation to be enacted. The parents however should be beaten profusely.
"Anyone with a name like Amanishourbariki should give a few letters to the poor Ng family." - Snarfangel,
Ibby is offline   Reply With Quote