View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2007, 00:07   #64
Cheesevillage

Having read the whole thread to date, there is one quote which convinces me of fault, or rather, of who should be tasked with dealing with this mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_lemon View Post
... BUT 2007 isnt 2002 for me, I dont have a copious airsoft wallet now, and thinking id get back into airsoft was a mistake;..
If money really IS the issue, (Which, according to silent_lemon, it is.) then why didn't he even test the gun?
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_lemon View Post
I hurredly slammed down 900 plus shipping
One grand is alot of money for a supposedly limited airsoft fund. I can understand that rich guy across the street not touching his new rifle because he owns 10 others, but the fact that apparantly NOTHING was done between purchase and now tells me silent_lemon is looking for special treatment.

I'm sorry, Lemon, but if it were up to me you'd have to settle for selling the gun for the non PCS price. A&A messed up but you didn't give Mark the chance to fix it.

-Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by femina View Post
Okay, I recently went to art show. One of exhibit had huge panoramic canvas pictures of landscape photos taken with a digital camera. These pictures were nice and huge. The canvas was attached to a wooden stretcher frame for direct hanging on a wall without need for a frame. Do you know any more on this subject? Where can I go for additional information on this subject?