View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2007, 12:04   #20
Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Originally Posted by baraccuda View Post
who cares? just tell the guy what you would like to see. does it really matter about his back ground. if he wants info give it to him. he is Joe blow from but Fing the moon. there. sorry to go on a rant but does it matter who he is? its his money, his time. if you have nothing good to say well "if you do not have anything nice to say, then do not say anyhing thing at all" Bambi.

and back to the thread:

all pay what ever the amount is with in reason. if the building is shit then you get e.g. 10 bucks but if the building it goood e.g. lighting, props, washrooms ect. then i do no mind paying 25-35.
A lot of the question of who he is has to do with effort. There are folks in this community who are professional architects, tradesmen, etc. Many of which would love to have an indoor field. If this guy proves to have the financial backing, and will to open a field, I'm sure these people would come out of the wood work, and give him a much more realistic idea of what to expect.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. Maybe black mesa... THAT WAS A JOKE, ha ha, fat chance.

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote