View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2007, 09:32   #25
Send a message via ICQ to Ibby
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Aww come on you can't do that to the poor boy. That's just setting him up for a flame-fest.
I admit I asked this on purpose, for this very reason. I'm from Victoria and I know there's no fields to play at in town. I know of at least one group of young kids who play in a church and the attached parkade, with decent pistols and shop glasses. Not a great way to do it, and I tried to deter them in the past, but it's no use.
Imperium, right now cndzn is your best friend when it comes to airsoft. He's a very standup guy, and when you do turn 18 he can verify you on these boards, opening up a ton of new and used airsoft sales to you (assuming you get bitten by the airsoft bug and want to continue). Show up to a game, see what it's all about, ask questions, take pics, etc. Whatever you do, don't play in a public place like your yard or an empty lot. The Victoria police are *very* unfriendly towards airsoft, and neither are the tree huggers and conservative older folks that fill the city.
You may want to rethink what it is you want to do.
"Anyone with a name like Amanishourbariki should give a few letters to the poor Ng family." - Snarfangel,
Ibby is offline   Reply With Quote