View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2007, 06:52   #23
Cushak

Send a message via MSN to Cushak
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperium View Post
i played paint ball in my back yard numerous times and none of my neighbors reported anything

plus i played air soft in my neighborhood once before a bunch of the neighbors looked out the window and realized it was me and friends and went back to not caring
all my neighbors now me and know im a good guy so as long as i dont trash their property or break their windows which i don't plan on doing im 99% sure well be safe
Playing paintball in the backyard doesn't count for anything. Paintballs don't have the silhouette of a real gun. Airsoft (clear or not) does have that silhouette.

Like phenom said, all it takes is one antsy, paranoid, or just even regular visitor to not understand, call the cops, and bam. The sport is one step closer to becoming illegal. You may feel the risk is fine for your fun, but think of the bigger picture here. You say you want to get into the bigger guns, and go to some games and such, keep in mind what you do now, may have an effect of if the sport is around when you get the money to buy a gun. (One slanted newspapers about something people don't understand, and we'd have A LOT of people who want airsoft illegal, it's happened before, and it'll happen again.)
Cushak is offline   Reply With Quote