View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2007, 19:17   #21
Send a message via ICQ to Ibby
Originally Posted by canuck31 View Post
aye, cause here in texas for a standard AEG is allowed 400fps with .20, SAW is 450 with .20 and snipers allowed up to 550 with .20 so just wanted to get a clarification on that. Sempri Fi!
Er, that doesn't make a lot of sense. A SAW these days is set up quite similar to an AEG. For instance the most popular SAWs you'll see here are the CA and Star 249's. I don't know why you'd want them to be any different from a standard AEG. Perhaps the older TOP and Asahi 249's might have different limits due to using an odd mechbox.
ROF shouldn't be huge on a SAW either. They're a support weapon, and sustained fire is their thing. It's hard to do if you've puked all your ammo away in a pretty string of BBs that resembles a laser beam.

Originally Posted by canuck31 View Post
i'm asking all of these questions so when i show up in canada i will have clarification and not seem like i have no clue what i'm doing.
Not to take anything away from Greylocks, but I'm sure you know about the rules about bringing airsoft into Canada?
"Anyone with a name like Amanishourbariki should give a few letters to the poor Ng family." - Snarfangel,
Ibby is offline   Reply With Quote