Thread: Cory Rusk
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2007, 08:22   #26
Dirty Deeds
Dirty Deeds's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Montreal
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Deeds Send a message via Yahoo to Dirty Deeds
Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
Umm...can you get a record from small claims?

You might get money. But he won't get a record from losing a small claims case will he?
No he won't get a record. AND most often they don't get their money either, even if the judge says he has to pay you. Then you have to take it a step farther.

You ONLY get a record in the criminal court system, not in civil court such as small claims. He would have to file a fraud case with the police, and let the police investigate to determine if there is enough to charge him with fraud.
Team Bad Karma(BK-09)
CAUTION: Evil Genius at Work

Those that wear the "Tin Foil Hat" stand on guard for thee. All others stand on guard for themselves.

Dirty Deeds is offline   Reply With Quote