Thread: Petitions
View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2007, 21:53   #30
Originally Posted by Daes View Post
And if you had bother to read anything posted here and on ASC you would realize that people are already doing work here in Canada and that a wealth of information is available regarding what the UK went through with airsoft laws. But no, that is okay, we can just keep running around with our heads cut off sending out poorly written letters to our MP's and running useless petitions... This kind of scare happens every year and all the N00BS run around going OMFG!!!111one!!! we are all going to die. So no, drop this BS and let the professionals do their work. Sending our poorly written letters and petitions is not going to help the cause, only hinder it. There is no spirit being killed here, just mass hysteria of people who are acting no different then the very soccer moms at the root of the problem...
wait a sec brother, if you bother to read my post completely you'll notice that i never said that no bodys doning nothing i actually mentioned that our seniors are doing something with an example, and i didnt raise a panick of "OMG we are all going to die.", my whole point. my point about spirit killing, pettitions and as goldman said going in 9 defferent directions.
i didnt say we should go following anyone who writes a pettition, i actually meant and said that the ones who are active should keep all of them updated and involved so we can be organized to make a united front. and when the pros are doing something that nobody knows of people will try to make a movement out of concern, when somebody comes up with a pettition shut them up not by saying shut up its not gona work, shut them up by saying wait till we get organized then we'll do it together. the problem is some ideviduals who are active are not taking the lead, "i am doing this but i dono if its gona work so i wont take no responsibility", make board of our pros who are involved and active seriosly, to discuss it and take the lead so we could follow one front.

P.S: i started the post a little rough and the last two posts were posted while i was writting and we are saying almost the same thing...dont want it to look like i acted like an ass

Last edited by jamilsaleem; March 1st, 2007 at 22:04..
jamilsaleem is offline   Reply With Quote