View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2007, 15:22   #27
Send a message via MSN to KaOz
Originally Posted by Lawdog View Post
If that's how we are going to fight for our lives, than we are in serious trouble. That is one poorly drafted "petition".

I would also reccommend against a broad based unco-ordinated letter writing campaign. For this to be effective theres must one message, and everyone must be "on message" every time they speak out or communicate.

PS- United we stand divided we fall did not originate with Marx, but the last guy we should be quoting or mentioning on this issue is Karl Marx.
Okay, I agree... I am at fault for writing something in such a spontaneous manner in the wee-hours, apologies to everyone at ASC for that.

Pleae understand that I am not trying to start a war here with people or be flamed, I am just trying to get the ball rolling... I have always hated sitting and doing nothing for these sort of situations (this is not the first - the first was with GTRCanada which I co-founded due to importation laws/regulations and insurance companies not validating the vehicles that were brought in legally).

As for the statement I made "united we... etc" yes you are correct, it is however usually attributed to a Marxist belief. I will leave it at that.

"It is better to be hated for something you do, then to be hated for something you don't do".

KaOz is offline   Reply With Quote