View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2006, 22:51   #9
Send a message via ICQ to mujahadeen Send a message via MSN to mujahadeen
Jesus... this again?

As most of you know I am the original owner/operator of Atlantic Armory...

I sold the company and all of it's holdings to Cory Rusk well over a year ago.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I have absolutely no affiliation with this individual in any manner - whatsoever be it personally / financially what have you.

This can be verified by some of the elder members of this community as well as his previous suppliers.

Since moving from the province of PEI, I have lost all contact with Cory and cannot verify his ware bouts nor any contact information.

I wish you the best in collecting any out standing debts however I can unfortunately not assist you in reaching him.

Please respect my privacy in maintaining strict and absolute disconnection from this and any other issue regarding Cory Rusk or his questionable business practices. Do not associate me or relate to me or my contact / personal information in any way shape or form unless you wish to verify this information (which would be greatly appreciated)

Thank you for your cooperation.

Buyer & Seller Ratings
Curiously enough, if you take the sine of 666, you get 0.80901699, which is one half of negative phi, or perhaps what one might call the "anti-phi" / It is opposite of balance and harmony ergo: chaos and disharmony.

Last edited by mujahadeen; April 30th, 2008 at 17:55..
mujahadeen is offline   Reply With Quote