View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2006, 20:03   #4
thephenom's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Toronto
Send a message via MSN to thephenom
Why not file a police fraud report to screw this guy over? And then go through small claims court to get your money back.
thephenom is offline   Reply With Quote